Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

Home sewing :)

When my children went to stay with Grampa for a few days, I got out the sewing machine that my Aunty has lent me, and made good use of my time alone. I had popped into my local wool and material shop and bought some gorgeous fabric to make a dress/top for my daughter. She was very pleased with it and so was I! :)  I found the pattern and tutorial on craftsfromthecwtch.blogspot.com. It was my first attempt at making anything and found it surprisingly easy. Now I am having a go at some trousers for my son and will let you know how I get on.


2 comments:

Our Beaten Path said...

Oh my goodness, how cute. I'm trying to learn to make stuff on my newly bought machine and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. maybe I'll go check out that blog that you posted. :)

morrisjanny said...

I really think that if I can do it, anyone can, they have some lovely kids clothes to make, let me know how you get on :)